Saturday, October 01, 2016

Time marches on !

I cannot believe three and a half years have passed since I have written a blog.  I owe a deep apology to friends that had been faithful readers, however, I abruptly  realized I needed complete privacy and solitude.   Life was swallowing me up!

I am pleased to say we are still kicking and taking one day at a time.  I hope to get myself back into writing once again as I realize how therapeutic it can be as well as well as how very demanding it becomes.

Our travels, along with the support of family and friends have been a gift from God, and we continue to be grateful for the best of times.


4 comments:

  1. Welcome Back! Good to know that all is well. Several of the bloggers I read have had life changes and a few have stopped blogging altogether. Life does have a way of just happening, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Sharon. I have always been up for a good adventure however this journey certainly has had it's challenges. I have continued to read other's blogs all along.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

OOOPS! you almost missed the spot to tell us what is on your mind. Go ahead, leave a comment.....